In the first part, I spoke about my views on the shift towards digital video and how helpful it is to brands. In this part, I will share some tips that you can use to promote your brand.
- Make use of the internet. You can start producing a well-scheduled series of content to publish online and expose your brand across the world.
- Hire a communications agency that can provide you with suitable content production and has the right tools to create instant content.
- Seek out a strategist to help plan how video content will be implemented into your entire business.
- You can turn your press releases into videos updates to communicate your message and inform people of your brand launches, events, and other activities.
- Use social media to engage with your audience as it has become the foremost point of contact for customer support and enquiries.
- Make your video content interesting for your audience, as it will generate engagement and increase loyalty.
- Use live video broadcasting to engage with your audience and show sneak peeks of your products or updates.
- Keep your videos short to have a higher completion rate and retain audience interest
In a nutshell, there’s no denying that the majority of today’s consumers are visual people.
Amine Mneimne is Account Manager at Cicero & Bernay Public Relations, an independent PR agency headquartered in Dubai offering new-age public relations consultancy to the UAE and across the MENA region. | www.cbpr.me